So this is the nitty gritty stuff.
I’ll try and keep it clear and concise.
- Using my website means you agree to these terms.
- I, Alice Stokes and/or my business Alice in Tarotland doesn’t make any representations or warranties (expressed or implied) to: the operation of this site, the information, content, materials or products included on this site. So this means me and/or my business (Alice in Tarotland) will not be liable for any damages arising from using this site.
- All woo-woo (including: tarot, astrology or other spiritual sources) readings and/or advice, arising from the use of this site are understood to be for entertainment purposes and prompts for self-reflection.
- I really promote using the Tarot and other woo-woo tools to empower yourself. This does mean you are taking responsibility and accountability for your choices and how you choose to act on any woo-woo readings and/or advice. I aim to serve your best interests, but ultimately you are responsible for your life and the choices you make. In a nutshell: I cannot be held accountable to your future.
- If you are unsatisfied with any purchases from this website, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 days of receipt of your purchase detailing the cause of your dissatisfaction.
- The Woo-Woo (Tarot, Astrology and other Spiritual readings, content, information, advice): I do not predict the future. I ask that you embrace common sense when making life, career or otherwise decisions. I do not provide medical, legal, financial or otherwise professionally certified/accredited advice.
- Refunds: I do not refund Tarot or Astrology readings after I have made the reading. However, I can refund a reading if I have not started it, or postpone it to some reasonable time in the future (i.e.: in a month or two) if you so wish.
- Tarot Reading Services: My Tarot Readings are recorded by video or audio and made unique to each order or request. Due to the large file sizes I share a downloadable link (via Google Drive or Dropbox) to the email you provide in Checkout. I encourage you to download this file for future reference. After 7 days on receiving your Tarot Reading link, I may move the Tarot Reading from this link, due to my available Cloud storage. If you require longer then 7 days grace period to download your Tarot Reading file, simply email me at email@example.com to arrange a specified date that works for both of us. I most definitely want to ensure you have a copy of your Tarot Reading!
- I will comply with the Australian Consumer Law and the standard Australian Consumer Law guarantees and promise not to intentionally mislead you or skimp out on my promises.
- Copyright: Unless specified all materials and images on this website are copyright owned by Alice Stokes and Alice in Tarotland. Feel free to share this content but please credit me and link back to the URL or https://aliceintarotland.com. It is not permitted to sell or modify-and-resell any information or material found on this site or bought from this site. For educational and entertainment purposes, my motto is sharing is caring (with a little credit and a link-back) Thank you!
- International customers or bank accounts (outside Australia): My prices are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD) Unfortunately, the prices on this site do not include Currency Conversion rates or International Money Transfer fees. My bank (National Australia Bank can charge $15-$35 per International Bank Transfer). Personally, I’d recommend payment by Paypal. Please make sure you consider all fees, as these are outside my control and I cannot refund you for this reason.
- GDPR 2018 privacy and data. The low down…
If you subscribe to my mailing list: I use your email to send you monthly emails around the new moons. There’s always an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email which automatically removes you from my list through SendPulse (my email marketing platform). Or you can reply-email or write to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask to be removed from the email list.
I’d never ever sell your email (or data) to someone else. It would infuriate me if someone or company did that to me either unknowingly or hidden in some random fine print.
If I have recorded a Tarot Reading for you: I will keep a copy of the Tarot Reading and any relevant details you supplied relating to the reading on an external hard drive, for the purpose to keep a backup copy should you loose your copy of the Tarot Reading. After a year, I cannot guarantee a backup copy is available, but it is my intention to maintain these files until my death. If you request a following reading, as a post-script: I may revisit your previous reading and relay any comparative or significant messages or developments between the Tarot readings.
But, if you request for all your data, details and Tarot Readings to be deleted from my record keeping, I will comply promptly and within the new law’s month grace of time.
Any details relating to any sales, invoices, or financial transactions (like your name, billing address and payment details) I will keep on file, to compliance of the Australian Taxation Office record keeping laws (currently: 5 years).
- I am just one person behind this website, but I do my best to provide quality content, products and services. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please email me at: email@example.com
Alice in Tarotland, 2019.